Information for Cypriots traveling abroad.
Cypriot citizens are not required to have an entry visa to countries indicated below.
Cypriot nationals traveling to countries not mentioned above, need to apply for an Entry and / or Transit Visa, before leaving Cyprus.
- Cypriot nationals traveling to Albania and Belize will be given a visa upon arrival.
- Cypriot nationals traveling to Brunei Darussalam will be given a visa, valid for a 14-day visit, upon arrival.
- Cypriot nationals traveling to Gambia and Indonesia will be given a visa, valid for a 21-day visit, upon arrival.
- Cypriot nationals traveling to the Maldives and Malaysia will be given a visa, valid for a 30-day visit, upon arrival.
Most countries, for admission to their territory, require that the expiration date of a travel document be at least 3-6 months later than the predicted date of departure from that country. Cypriot citizens require a valid passport for travel to almost all destinations.
Ensure, at least two weeks before your trip, that you have a valid, unexpired passport. Some countries now insist that your passport should be valid for up to six months after your departure, so check the expiry date carefully.
Cypriots are not required to have an entry visa to the following countries
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- FYR of Macedonia
- Korea, Republic of (South)
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- Saint Lucia
- Slovak Republic
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Non UN Members / Territories
- Hong Kong S.A.R
- Macao S.A.R
- Holy See (Vatican City)
We always provide top quality services.
We work around the clock 24/7 !
We work anywhere in Cyprus.
Copyright © CyprusSite.com. KrAn. All rights reserved. 2004-2016.